Improving safety and productivity in Real Time?
Lifecycle Care is our comprehensive and systematic approach to managing customer assets; connecting data, machines and people to deliver a digitally-enabled customer experience in real time.
Inspectors and technicians input inspection and maintenance findings when on site. TRUCONNECT remote monitoring continuously gathers condition, usage and operating data and issues safety alerts.
Comprehensive usage data, maintenance information, asset details and service history are available in near real time on our customer portal, yourKONECRANES.com. Actionable insights can be drawn by observing anomalies, patterns and trendsfor a single asset or entire fleet.
Sharing our broad knowledge and experience, we provide recommendations, and discuss how each action can optimize operations and maintenance.
Lifecycle Care in Real Time is designed to maximize the productivity of uptime and minimize the cost of downtime, thereby achieving the highest lifecycle value for our customers' equipment.
What makes up Lifecycle Care
Inspections and Preventive Maintenance?
- Systematic inspections and routine maintenance.??
- Supports compliance with regulations and standards.??
- Identifies risks and improvement?opportunities.?
Predictive Maintenance and Remote Monitoring
- Condition monitoring, advanced inspections and analytics to predict component or equipment failure.??
- Usage and condition monitoring to support recommendations and decision making.??
- Safety alerts for immediate response and corrective?actions. ??
Corrective Maintenance and Retrofits
- Address safety and productivity issues and capitalize on improvement opportunities.??
- Prioritized planned repairs or wearing parts replacements scheduled to minimize downtime. On-call repairs when needed.??
- Replacement of hoists, components, electrics and/or controls, addition of new features, and/or technology upgrades and?updates. ??
- Guide decision making and uncover critical issues, using advanced technology and trained specialists when a deeper look at a crane and its components is?required. ?
- Capacity, duty, controls and/or equipment performance up-grades, life extensions and structural?modifications.?
New Equipment and Spare Parts
- ?From simple chain hoists and light crane systems to industrial and process duty cranes.??
- Genuine Konecranes spare parts as well as equivalent or original replacement parts for all makes and?models. ?