Your crane maintenance information – online, any time?
You can find all your maintenance information on our customer portal yourKONECRANES.com. The portal streamlines data access by organizing large volumes of information—including inspection and maintenance findings, TRUCONNECT data, asset lists and service spend—into easy-to-read graphs and charts in a single location.?Maintenance information on the portal?includes:??
- Inspection and maintenance findings?
- Overview of open safety and production risks, plus TRUCONNECT safety, production and condition alerts?
- Asset lists that can be filtered with a variety of criteria??
- Electronic reports suitable for sharing or printing?
- Calendar of completed and upcoming service activities?
? ?Contact us to find out how you can take advantage of yourKONECRANES.
In the Service Agreement?section,?you can see?all the assets included in your agreement. You can filter by service product to see which assets are covered by which products. You will also see the total number of assets that Konecranes has serviced - this includes assets in the agreement and assets not covered by the agreement.?You can also see:?
- Intervals and frequency of service??
- Service products included in your agreement?
- Timing of service products for each asset in a monthly calendar view?
In a Service Review we follow up with you?after a completed service request?to go through open risks, recommendations and quotations, answer your questions or concerns, and document next steps.?All of this information is available on yourKONECRANES and the findings for each service request are found on the same page.?
- Summary of findings and actions for the completed service request?
- List of undetermined conditions - items that we are unable to inspect?
- Each of the findings and actions can be drilled into for more detail including comments and photos?
- Service report can be downloaded or easily shared by email?
In this review, we?meet with you at a management level for an in-depth assessment of our service relationship – looking at progress, feedback and documented value. We’ll discuss recommendations and plan jointly.?The information from this review is available at any time in its own section on yourKONECRANES.?
- Service KPIs showing trends in work packages and assets serviced??
- Number of findings and actions over the selected time period?
- Trends in TRUCONNECT safety and production alerts?
- Total spend, spend by asset and spend for individual service products?